Now you're mastering at creating support requests, we have great news for you : you can easily manage and follow them on our Zendesk Help Center
You can access all of your requests on the "My activities / Mes activités" tab :
Several tabs are available :
- My requests : A request submitted by yourself
- Requests I'm CC'd on : A request you have been CC'd on or contributed on (for example by adding a comment or a file or by reopening a solved issue)
- Organisation requests* : A request submitted by one of your organization's members.
*Please note that organization sharing is restricted by default ; contact us if you need to change this setting among these three possible configurations :
- Restricted access : you can only access your own requests.
- Limited access : you can access any of your organization's members requests but cannot add comments.
- Full access : you can access any of your organization's members requests and add comments.
You can check all the Q&A interactions such as :
- Votes (post seems helpful / post doesn't seem helpful)
You are able to follow some of our Q&A posts and be notified when one of them is updated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.