We know that an issue has a significant impact on your business, so we do our best to solve it !
A 1003 error is showing up : what happened ?
Below are the different status code info that you can get from our API and their meaning :
- "CNT_CRASH" : Connector has encountered an error.
- "LOGIN_CRASH" : Error appearing while login.
- "CRASH_AFTER_LOGIN" : Error appearing after login.
- "INVALID_CREDS" : similar to 402 error, it tells thats credentials are invalid, this status is specific because after a unsuccessful sync, item is showing this issue, if credentials are still invalid, item status changes for 402.
- "NO_ACCOUNT_FOUND" : No accounts are found on the bank website with the credentials user provided.
- "BANK_IS_DOWN" : Bank service is unavailable.
Action to perform :
- We advise you to wait at least 48 hours since the last 1003 status before submitting a support request.
- Please note that in case of invalid credentials, item will change to status 402 after one attempt but you can contact us as we can force 402 status.