A 1005 error is showing up : what happened ?
Below are the different status code info that you can get from our API and their meaning :
- "OTP_NOT_SUPPORTED" : The Strong Customer Authentication method used by your bank is not supported.
- "PRO_NOT_SUPPORTED" : This professional account type is not supported by our solution for now.
- "PART_IN_PRO_CNT" : User tried to sync "particuliers" accounts on a professional connector.
- "WRONG_COUNTRY_OR_AREA" : Used connector is not adapted to the bank region or entity used by the customer.
- "MIGRATION_TO_NEW_BANK" : Bank connector is deprecated and user needs to sync a new connection to another connector.
- "NO_ACCESS_TO_ACCOUNT" / "SUSPENDED_ACCESS" / "CLOSED_ACCOUNT" / "NO_ONLINE_ACCESS" : User does not have access to the bank service / L'utilisateur n'a pas l'autorisation d'accéder à l'interface bancaire.
Action to perform before submitting a support request
- Don't hesitate to have a look on our Help center where you can find more information on adding a bank.
- You can invite your customer to contact its bank.
- In case our documentations could not help you to solve your issue, you can submit a support request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.