Sometimes things doesn't work as planned, but we're here to help !
If you are missing or seeing duplicate transactions :
Sometimes, transactions can be missed or duplicated for several reasons (connector or bank down, transactions not available on the bank interface, ...).
Sometimes you can detect this type of error from a difference between the balance and the sum of transactions.
Action to perform :
- Check user has sufficient rights to access transactions on bank website and mobile app.
- First of all, we advise you to make sure that transactions are available on our API by using our dedicated endpoints.
- You can submit a support request and provide the following information
- Item ID
- Account ID
- For missing transactions : transactions details (date, label and amount) or dates between which those are missing/duplicate.
- For duplicate transactions : provide all transaction_Id with date, label and amount.
⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Transactions on Deferred Credit Cards: please submit your support request before the end of the month where transactions are missing/duplicated and precise "CDD M&D" in the support request title.
Connectors with daily SCA or "Lecteur sans fil" authentication : as this type of authentication is required at every connexion to the bank interface, we are not able to handle missing/duplicated transactions ; then you need to manually handle those transactions.