Crédit du nord connectors are now deactivated, items won't be updated anymore and will be in status
1005 "ACCOUNT_CLOSED" from May, 15th, 2023.
*** Important information ***
Since 25 years, banks from Crédit du Nord and Société Générale are part of the same group.
From January, 1st, 2023 those two entities will merge together in the Société Générale Group.
This means that customers from Crédit du Nord will become Société Générale customers ; they will receive their new bank information (RIB/IBAN) and credentials in two phases :
- Phase 1 : from the beginning of March, 2023 for : Banque Laydernier, Banque Tarneaud, Banque Rhône-Alpes and Banque Nuger
- Phase 2 : from the beginning of May, 2023 for Banque Kolb, Banque Courtois, Société Marseillaise de Crédit, Crédit du Nord and Société de Banque Monaco.
Accounts technical transfers will be done in two phases :
- Phase 1 : from March, 11th to March,13th, 2023
- Phase 2 : from May, 13th to May, 15th, 2023
Customers should be able to connect on their new bank interface and mobile app from :
- Phase 1 customers : March, 14th, 2023
- Phase 2 customers : May, 15th, 2023
Bank is providing a help center for the impacted customers : https://accompagnement.sg.fr/
Here are the steps to sync Crédit du nord accounts :
Which connector should I select ?
- Crédit du Nord : https://www.credit-du-nord.fr
- Courtois : https://www.banque-courtois.fr
Kolb : https://www.banque-kolb.fr
Laydernier : https://www.banque-laydernier.fr
Nuger : https://www.banque-nuger.fr
Rhône-Alpes : https://www.banque-rhone-alpes.fr
Tarneaud : https://www.tarneaud.fr)
Société de Banque Monaco : https://www.sdbm.mc
Société Marseillaise de Crédit : https://www.smc.fr
What do I need to connect :
- User ID : numbers only.
- Password: 6-digits with numbers only.
- Strong Customer Authentication method : Vp@ss